We are a multidisciplinary team with a passion and a keen interest in helping companies to identify, open, and expand international markets through market analysis, export strategy, channel development, product marketing, regulatory and infrastructure buildout, and staff training.
About the founder:
Ernesto Pinal is a professional with more than 17 years of leadership experience, broad business acumen, and master’s education in business and engineering from McGill University.
He has held the positions of Executive Vice President for NextScan, General Manager for the SunRise Technology Group, a former Motorola company; Worldwide Product Manager for the Livescans Biometrics Solutions at Motorola; Director of Chanel Sales and Product Management with Plasmon Data Systems; Sr. Program Manager of Core Technologies with Universal Electronics, among others.
Ernesto has acquired his professional experience through multiple positions in a diverse pool of large fortune 500, medium, and small size organizations, providing him with a wide vision and understanding of the different business idiosyncrasies and cultures. He has benefitted of an extensive experience working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
He has been responsible for the design and successful implementation of several international market expansion and export strategies. Recently with NextScan currently exporting 38% of its deployments (going from 7% originally), to customers in 45 countries situated in five continents.
1. Elected in 2017 to serve on the National Steering Committee for the Pacific North District Export Council which includes
North California, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Alaska, and Idaho.
2. Member of the Board of Advisors for the Global Risk Mitigation Foundation
3. Recipient of the 2015 SBA Exporter of the Year Award
4. Recipient of the 2014 US Department of Commerce Export Award
6. Frequent speaker at Chambers of Commerce, Universities, Colleges on topics related to Trade, International Commerce,
and Free Trade Agreements
7. Member of the Board of Directors of the Idaho Latin Scholarship Foundation (ILSF)
8. Mentor for the Idaho Export Excellence Program